How to copy the email signature into your company email account?
- Upload a photo first (for the best results, use a 200 x 200 image.)
then click “Upload.”
- Once the photo has been successfully uploaded, fill out the form and when you’re done, click “Submit”.
- Then the “Copy Template” button will pop up. Click the button to copy the email signature template below.
- After that, go to settings in your Gmail account.
- Under “Signature” section, tick the radio box with the WYSIWYG editor option and not the “No Signature” option.
- Press CTRL + V to paste the template into the WYSIWYG editor.
- Click “Save changes”.
Complete name should be limit to 18 characters including spaceSubmit Copy Template