Frequently Asked Questions
What is Clark Staff?
We are an American-owned and operated remote staffing company that has been running since 2003. Our goal is to help small to mid sized companies leverage their business by offering resources that were previously only available to Fortune 500 companies.
What Happens When I Partner With You?
You gain access to our remote staff, workspace, and oversight. We kick off our partnership by having our recruitment team find you the talent that fits your criteria and company. You then select the person you like best from the final interview. Your new staff’s workspace is set up by our IT team as our HR team does the onboard training. Finally, you will be provided with account manager oversight to make sure everything runs smoothly and efficiently.
What qualifications do Clark Staff employees have?
We have two types of employees at Clark Staff: an internal team, which is made up of recruitment, HR, and IT. Then we have client staff (your future staff). Our internal team is made up of highly experienced professionals that undergo constant training in order to keep up with our evolving industry. Client staff are qualified candidates who fit the necessary requirements and your company’s culture, skillset, and more.
How secure is Clark Staff?
- Security and confidentiality is of the utmost importance in our business.
- We have firewalls/VPNs (Virtual Private network) for inbound and outbound security.
- All our systems do not have external storage devices.
- All our systems and e-mails are encrypted.
- Our cabinets are fireproof and we use an offsite storage facility to store documents.
- We use premium antivirus software implemented at both server and client level.
- Only our employees are allowed access into our building through a badge access system. We also have armed security on a 24/7 365 day basis.
- We have surveillance cameras installed throughout our facility.
- For an additional fee, we offer a PCI compliant workspace for our accounts that require an even higher level of security for dealing with sensitive data.
Is Clark Staff’s infrastructure enough to support my business?
Absolutely. When you take a look at our building and infrastructure you’ll become a believer. We have over 31,000 square feet of space that is fully set up with fiber optic cabling, we’re equipped with a centralized server room, and wired into one to one work stations. We also use the most up-to-date software, APIs, and cloud computing enhancements to allow for smoother remote operations from anywhere in the world.
Does Clark Staff offer any non-disclosure agreements or SLA’s?
We sign NDAs and SLAs for every customer who partners with us.
How do I partner up with Clark Staff?
Visit our contact us page and contact us through Skype, phone, email, or contact form. We will reach out to you as soon as we can in order to discuss the process.