Frequently Asked Questions
Thinking about hiring remote workers? Check out these frequently asked questions about our company and our remote staffing services.
We are a 14 year old American owned and operated company and our goal is to help small to mid sized companies leverage their business by offering resources that were previously only available to Fortune 500 companies.
You get Staffing, workspace, and oversight. We kick off our partnership by having our recruitment team find you the talent that best fits your criteria and your company. You then pick the person best suited to your needs in a final interview held via a video conference call. Then we set up your workspace with your chosen specifications as we help with your staff’s onboard training, setting up your reporting tools and any other software/cloud based tools that you may need. Lastly, we will continue to provide oversight to make sure your account continues to run smoothly.
We have two categories of employees: our internal team which is made up of recruitment, HR, and IT, then we have your team, which is the client staff. Our internal team is made up of highly experienced professionals that undergo constant training in order to keep up with our evolving industry. As for your team, we present you with quality candidates who fit your qualifications and seem like a good fit for your company’s culture. It’s up to you who you pick, but we will help steer you to the best fit.
Security and confidentiality is of the utmost importance in our business.
- We have firewalls/VPNs (Virtual Private network) for inbound and outbound security.
- All our systems do not have external storage devices.
- All our systems and e-mails are encrypted.
- Our cabinets are fireproof and we use an offsite storage facility to store documents.
- We use premium antivirus software implemented at both server and client level.
- Only our employees are allowed access into our building through a badge access system. We also have armed security on a 24/7 365 day basis.
- We have surveillance cameras installed throughout our facility.
- For an additional fee, we offer a PCI compliant workspace for our accounts that require an even higher level of security for dealing with sensitive data.
Absolutely, when you take a look at our building and infrastructure you’re sure to become a believer. We have over 20,000 square feet of space that is fully set up with fiber optic cabling, equipped with a centralized server room, and wired into one to one work stations. We also use the most up to date software, APIs, and cloud computing enhancements to allow for smooth remote operations from anywhere in the world.
We do sign NDAs and SLAs for every customer who partners with us. Want to experience a worry free partnership? Contact us today.
Request a free BPO Consulting - Remote Staffing Quote
Have an exciting project for us?
Awesome! We'd love to hear about itContact us today!
Download Our Free Multilingual Contact Center White Paper