Reading Time: 3 minutes 35 seconds
- Firewalls/VPN (Virtual Private Network) for inbound and outbound security.
- All systems do not have external storage devices.
- All systems and e-mails are password protected.
- Cabinets are fire-proof and use an offsite storage facility to store documents.
- Using premium anti-virus software implemented at both server and client level.
- Only bonafide employees are allowed access into our buildings through a badge access system. Also, armed security on a 24x7x365 days basis.
- Surveillance cameras.
- Mandatory non-disclosure agreement for its employees (NDA).
- PCI compliant workspace for clients requiring an additional level of security for dealing with sensitive data.